Please join us for a joint session of the Rural Economic Development Council and NMIDEA Board to be held July 15-16th at Pendaries Lodge located in Rociada, NM, which is approximately 25 miles north of Las Vegas, NM.
- Wednesday, July 15th -
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Optional Tours of projects in the Mora Valley – specifics TBD
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm- Networking Event
- Thursday, July 16th –
- 8:30 am -11:30 am Rural Council Meeting (NMIDEA board members are welcome to join)
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Joint Rural Council/NMIDEA Luncheon
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm – NMIDEA Board Meeting (Rural Council members are welcome to join)
- Friday, July 17th –
- 8:30 am - Optional tours/events TBD
A block of rooms have been reserved, however the entire lodge only has 18 rooms. Reservations are on a first come/first serve basis at a cost of $79 – 89 per night, plus tax.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505.425.3561, ext. 213.